Thread: doorwatch

doorwatch

Port scanner from cyberarmy i downloaded it and saw this message posted on the website.
    Anybody know anything about it? Should i open it??

DoorWatch´Â ¼ø¼ö ±¹³» ±â¼ú·Î °³¹ßµÈ º¸¾È ½ºÄɳÊÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ³×Æ®¿öÅ©»ó¿¡ Á¸ÀçÇÏ´Â º¸¾È °áÇÔÀ» ¿Ïº®ÇÏ°Ô Áø´ÜÇÒ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ¼_¹ö/³×Æ®¿öÅ©/º¸¾È °ü¸®ÀÚ¸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© ³×Æ®¿öÅ© À¯Áö/º¸¼ö¿¡ ²À ÇÊ¿äÇÑ ±â´ÉµéÀ» ¸ðµÎ Æ÷ÇÔÇÏ¿´½À´Ï´Ù. ¼_¹ö/³×Æ®¿öÅ©/º¸¾È°ü¸®ÀÚ°¡ ¾Æ´Ï´õ¶óµµ ÄÄÇ»ÅÍ Áß±ÞÀÚ ¼öÁØ ÀÌ»óÀÇ ±â¼úÀ» °¡Áö°* °è½Å ºÐµé¿¡°Ôµµ ²À ÇÊ¿äÇÑ º¸¾È µµ±¸ÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    That looks like the Chinese or other International character translation. You may not have the appropriate translator (full language pack) in your browser. It's probably the same thing as what's in English but written in another language.

That said, any tool you download and play with should be suspect. Always check with a virus scanner and if possible use on a "play" box (one you can scarifice and that won't compromise your network).
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Banned
    Greetings:

As a rule, i would NOT run something that I downloaded from CyberArmy if I were you, unless you're running it on a box dedicated to experimentation. You should never experiment with haxor toys on a trusted system (ie one that you have data on).

The same holds true for everything in the AntiOnline File Archives as well.

Thanks I will take that advice. I do have a box that i can experiment with, but i will check out nmap.