Tux Embroidered Patches

Thread: Tux Embroidered Patches

King Tutorial-ankhamun

Tux Embroidered Patches

This is not security related so Iím putting it here. Iíve been looking for and embroidered patch of Tux, everyoneís favorite penguin logo, I could sew on to my laptop backpack. Iíve seen a lot of embroidered work out there, but none of it is just a patch I can sew/iron on myself. Anyone know where I could get one? If not, and I have to custom order 50 from a shop, do you think I would have an easy time selling the excess?

Actually it would probably be cheaper (if you are unable to find a patch that is) to take your backpack to an embroidry shop and have them do one right on your backback.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

King Tutorial-ankhamun
    Originally posted here by MsMittens
    ThinkGeek Patches
    Thanks, but that page just has a patch that says "Tux", it's not the Tux Penguin logo for Linux.

Wow... you ARE a true geek! I thought my bumper sticker was too much...

I can't find anything at the moment... but I'm sure you can get a custom one done for ya pretty cheap like moxnix suggested. Its only 3 colors and pretty easy design... shouldn't be too much.

Get quite a few of them and try to sell the on ebay. I'm sure there are plenty of people who would buy them. Shipping is cheap and you can make some extra cash.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

BANNED
    I'd just cut one off a t-shirt and sew it on. But I'm crusty like that.
    When death sleeps it dreams of you...