Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is something going on???

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Ms. M: Never used your link... Is it normal to see reds and oranges?
    Ya. Not unusual. One of those is in Florida so I suspect it's left over hurrican problems. But given the number that are affected is low, it's not a big thing (internet being redundant network).
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Note to self:

Don't run for the President of the USA.... The RED button would be too close....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

OK.. not AO.. but a one other Jup media sites and a a couple of other sites in North america have been troublesome this morning.

I notice the Aus traffic is fair at the mo..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

AO's timing out A LOT for me at the moment.

Mittens gives the kewlest links....I don't know you. I know you're a prof, I hate most profs. I know you are canadian, and Bush has told me to hate you cause you speak French, but I can't help myself from wanting to stalk you....in a civilised way of course. Thanks again!!!
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

Sounds like a dns problem to me. Must be from your ISP. If your in florida there are known DNS issues with Sprint. Thank the hurricanes for that. if you still have problems flush the clients dns.

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    rudak: It may have been but the way my employee described the results of a tracert it seemed to die close to the backbone. By the time i got in everything was fine.... as usual...
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Originally posted here by bludgeon
    Mittens gives the kewlest links....I don't know you. I know you're a prof, I hate most profs. I know you are canadian, and Bush has told me to hate you cause you speak French, but I can't help myself from wanting to stalk you....in a civilised way of course. Thanks again!!!
    Ok.. thats a little scary...

If I were MsM... I'd be quickly checking that my "whois" information is not accurate...
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.