View Poll Results: Did you like this zine?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 33.33%
  • Yes, but needs lot of improvement

1 16.67%
  • No

5 83.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: which is dumber?

which is dumber?

If anything saves this thread, it'll be the fact that it's in GCC b/c it would be negged to hell in any other forum. I'm just kinda thinking out loud and pissing people off at the same time.

//edit
    I realize this has a high probability of starting a flame war, and I don't mind if you neg me for starting a thread like this cuz I would be inclined to neg a thread like this myself actually...I'm just in a weird mood. I posted this poll because I've seen an abundance of threads of all three types listed and....I figured I'd post a poll cuz those are phun.

Add a new entry to your poll.
    Which is dumber?
    Threads complaining about Antionline.
    Threads about threads complaining about Antionline.
    Threads where everybody talks about how they're *not* complaining about Antionline.
    Threads polling about the above
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

you're absolutely right! But I was bored and you know how I love to poke fun. Come to think of it, I really should have added that one to the poll...

But officer, I just couldn't resist the chance.......
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

There is always going to be complaining no matter how you look at it's a forum you can't stop it. What can you do about it? Just ingore it. I know i'm not going to lose sleep over it.
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

off topic

/me faints

cdkj posted btw: (Posts: 1000)

congrats baby

/me sex0rs cdkj

-MemorY
    O.G at A.O

This thread and other threads that are similiar, they are all really fun... TO POOP ON!