Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuff From JP's Virtual Attic

Banned

Stuff From JP's Virtual Attic

Greetings All:

Well, the topics of conversation have been heavy as of late, and the flame wars have been burning strong.

So, at times like these, it's good to have a little bit of fun too. I thought I'd start up this thread to give people access to some things I've had laying around in my archives for a while (heh, some of it for a LONG while).

These are just fun odds and ends. Things that were gathered or created for AntiOnline in the past that never made the cut, or that I never got around to before selling the site.

Some of this stuff is cool, some of it is stupid, some of it is funny, and some of it, well, I wonder what the hell I was thinking at the time....

I'll be posting things in here every once and a while, so check back often when you want to take a trip down memory lane, or would just like something funny or strange to look through.

The first files, are audio files that I paid to have created by one of the top voice artists in the country (he did the MTV Music Awards, etc. etc.). Before letting go of the site, I was working on having an AntiOnline Security News Radio Program, and these were going to be some funny plugs that would air on it.

Banned

Hackers Know

Hackers know the weaknesses in your system, shouldn't you?

Banned
    We measure our success by the number of hack attempts we get each year.

Banned
    AntiOnline - Fear The Uberness

Banned
    AntiOnline, Because We Know You Have WAY Too Much Free Time On Your Hands

Banned
    Now, Here's AntiOnline Founder John Vranesevich.

Banned
    Ok, this one was going to be the main station ID. It has all the funky sound effects worked into it.

You're Listening To AntiOnline Radio - At www.AntiOnline.com

Banned
    Greetings All:

Here are some of the old logos that have appeared on AntiOnline over the past 10 years.

Banned
    This would be the longest running AntiOnline Logo, with the exception of the one that appeared at the time it was taken over by Jupiter

Banned
    Greetings All:

AntiOnline as it looked back in 1999, when we were breaking open some of the most high profile hacker cases in history.