Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Microsoft To Offer Anti Spyware

the beign of authority kurt_der_koenig's Avatar
    There are plenty of people out there who think//know that microsoft puts out a great product.
    Do you run windows on your system? If you do and you think it's not worth buying why don't you send it to me. I'll pay shipping. Why not stick a finger in every honeypot? Isn't that what business is all about.
    Its like war: if you are stretched out to much, you lose your effectiveness. Microsoft is pushing its limits<at least to me>of its effectiveness. It has to worry about Word, all versions of XP, and the list goes on...http://support.microsoft.com/default...=FH;EN-US;FAQS. I have xp pro on my system and has far been a better windows sys than others I have experienced but still needs to be taken more seriously. Sticking ones hand in every "cookie jar" is good business but they need to have a balance of business and logic to make something worth while and also to assure its surivival in the future.

BANNED
    To ensure it's survival in the future? Microsoft isn't going anywhere.
    And now they are branching out into spyware removal and virus prevention//removal. I'd say that's a good step since the average home user doesn't know squat about squat it will be a lot easier for them to keep their systems clean.

You say they need to focus on one thing but you don't see the forest for the tree. Microsoft can just hire more employees to work on new projects. They don't just have one group working on everything. (<JP said that in another post but I figured it was worth repeating here.)
    When death sleeps it dreams of you...

if you are stretched out to much, you lose your effectiveness.
    In war this is true when you don't have the resources..
    are you looking at microsoft as Billy Goat, his a dozen or two sales and merchandising ppl, and 7 programmers, and some battery hens dealing with the tech support? if you are MS would have fallen by the way long before Win95..

JP said that in another post but I figured it was worth repeating here
    Like my next car.. I will be deciding fter I have tested it and read some reviews if I will recommend it.. and continue useing..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

the beign of authority kurt_der_koenig's Avatar
    They don't just have one group working on everything.
    WTF! My own programming experiences have made that common knowledge to me.

...I'd say that's a good step since...
    True, but I don't believe I said anything against it!?! How far is one company going to go before it crumbles because it ignored its true meaning and another product,like linux, sneaks up and whips their ass!?! I'm not trying to piss people off with my words, just thoughts. nvm