I'm MetroSexual - He's A Cowboy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm MetroSexual - He's A Cowboy

Banned

I'm MetroSexual - He's A Cowboy

Greetings All:

Fox news at its best. Talk about a lack of fact checking! When are people going to start officially labling Fox News the tabloid TV that it really is?

As reported by News.com

It may not rank up there with CBS's Memogate, but Fox News stepped into some cow pie Friday when it posted a report on a John Kerry speech in which the presidential candidate apparently boasts that his cuticles looked great during Thursday's night debate with President Bush.

According to the story that was posted on the front page of Fox News' Web site, Kerry told supporters in Tampa, "Didn't my nails and cuticles look great? What a good debate!" The Massachusetts Senator then allegedly added: "It's about the Supreme Court. Women should like me! I do manicures," and "I'm metrosexual--he's a cowboy."

Fox News later posted a mea culpa that explained the source of the story. "Earlier Friday, FOXNews.com posted an item purporting to contain quotations from Kerry. The item was based on a reporter's partial script that had been written in jest and should not have been posted or broadcast. We regret the error, which occurred because of fatigue and bad judgment, not malice."

What can I say..

LMFAO

I'd like to see a screenshot of that one
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

I don't see what is bad about it. A guy thinks his cuticals looked great, big woop. But since it was not factual the guy should be tossed over to ABC.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Heh heh, totally! I typically am rather fond of Fox News, but there's no denying that that was one pretty embarassing screw up on their part.

Maybe they got it as a hot tip from Dan Rather over at CBS
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

If that was the case they would have defended the statements for a week then apologized, not for what they did, but for who they got it from.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

What I wanna know is how many people from both stations are now standing in the unemployment line.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Zero
    West of House

I find that hard to believe...not that I don't believe you, just that I can't believe no one lost their job over either of those. I mean come on....the "real world" equivalent of that would be "accidentally" putting a mouse in someone's Whopper at Burger King.

Banned
    That wasn't an accident.