Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To know my enemy...

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    I LOVE the smell of flame at bedtime .......

Come on guys, each to their own .........

OBL is the enemy, now and till he is dead, then until his creed is destroyed.

He / They cannot win whilst there is the US of A sitting on top of the heap.

I am presently in programs that are in accredited by certain services, and I plan on fighting to secure the world from cyber-terrorism and am doing further research in cyber-warfare.
    certain services [wtf] You are 'planning' a career in IT security ...........

Welcome to the club

1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . United States Marine I.T. Corp ?

And for once I think that it's not just me that needs a

*cough* |3lack|ce

*cough* THE RADICAL

Join me in blottoville ............ Cheers

********** |ceWriterguy
    Hmm. let's see who's the moron here... just so you can follow along, please read your posts bottom to top - let's look at illiteracy in America for a moment, shall we?

corperations
    It's corporations genious.

acusations
    Ummm accusations....

embarassign
    ok this one might be a typo... but hey, we're slamming a genious so I'll leave it in.

becasue
    hmmmm another typo. do we see a pattern here?

incompitent
    maybe you're just mentally INCOMPETENT?

mis-lead
    then again it might be your own education which MISLED you...

Literacy, give it a try.

Now to give you the benefit of the doubt, here's a correction or two on my own part...

I've decided to dedicate my life to protecting this great nation from these type of people so don't YOU DARE try and make it look otherwise.
    I am presently in programs that are in accredited by certain services, and I plan on fighting to secure the world from cyber-terrorism and am doing further research in cyber-warfare.
    Gee... so you're NOT military? You haven't yet fought for our first amendment rights or to protect our freedoms? You have no room to talk. When you've stood in al Dubai and taken incoming fire from a bunch of idiots you're trying to martyr to their God, then I'll respect you. For now, you're written off. (I KNEW my bullshit meter was pegging... and now I had to go back and read the enitre bloody thing.)

One non-cynical word of advice to you - Don't believe everything you read, most especially if it's written by Anonymous.

Ok, now a rational response to your post, if it's within my biased ability at this point -

How can someone of such little intelligence be smart enough to excecute an attack on this great nation!?
    Simple - pick a reason here, your guess is truly as good as mine -
    His God told him to do it.
    He thought his God told him to do it.
    The little voices inside his head told him to do it. (Maybe it was RF interference? LOL from another post...)
    He desired media attention, and because he wasn't getting it threw a temper tantrum.

Now as to how - also simple enough. You don't have to be stupid to act like an idiot. He's an idiot for taking the course of action he did. He's insane because he tried it in the first place. He's lucky he got away with it.

Next - corp'er'ations... try again. Post 9/11 we seized funds of how many corp'er'ations suspected of financing terrorist activities? This one's google-able. I won't post the link.

Of course he's a martyr to his cult. That doesn't make him any less of a cult leader. The folks that suicided in Guyana for Jim Jones believed he was their martyr as well. Does that make him any less a cult leader?

Oh, and thanks for agreeing with me and contradicting yourself in your final point there. Even though you called me an idiot, I'm quite assured of my intelligence levels, so am not affected.

Have fun learning. You might start back in grammar school...

[edit] Thanks for the beer Fox. I could use one after this. I have little tolerance for ignorance, and even less for outright stupidity. [/edit]
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

Wow, you're calling me out on spelling... there's a cheap shot.

I'm not even going to go into how I've "contradicted myself" I feel so dumb after trying to argue with someone who obviously can't be reasoned with or is to stubborn. I respect your military service but that gives you no right to write me off as an idiot becasue I have not served, that is ignorant in it's very definition. If you can't tolerate ignorance then you must have a rough life... those beers are good for something though right?

Flames aside, this thread is obviously doomed from any further discussion...

By the way... noticed your a hold 'em player... I'll take you down any day heh heh
    The real question is not whether peace can be obtained, but whether or not mankind is mature enough for it...

********** |ceWriterguy
    Yep, you're right, it's doomed. Was from the start - I won't brook anyone siding with OBL after witnessing firsthand what happened, not even if they're trying to learn or taking 'devil's advocate'. Yep, those were cheap shots. TS taught me well when I first started posting here the value of spelling - and after you returned fire on 'idiot' you had it coming...

[wayofftopic] hold-em. www.888.com I'm too new at it to play realcash so I do the demodollar tourneys - to date I've won about 15 twenty seat no limit matches. Enjoy it! BTW, don't count your skill just yet. I've beaten MnyMaker01 (yes, that Chris Moneymaker - the world series of poker one) a couple times. Kind of a fun way to blow off steam built up from dealing with wannabe hackers here. [/wayofftopic]

Back to topic, I can understand fully your wish to learn more about OBL and why he did it and how he accomplished it. I would suggest in the next attempt you try a better starting point. You might also read the 911 report. I took the liberty of posting the link here.

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf

Luck to you!

[edit] Sorry about the Liberal crack. I had one spit on me in NYC when my command returned from DS1. You reminded me of him. I know that's worse than being called idiot, so I'll retract it for the record [/edit]

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

Ice, I'm not siding with OBL at all. I am somewhat disturbed that you suggest the idea... anyway...

If you understand fully my wish to learn then why are you objecting to me learning about their views? I refuse to remain ignorant to that, and your words are not going to inhibit my desire to understand why this happened.

If you mistake my willingness to see both sides of the issue as siding with the enemy then you are, in my belief, sadly mistaken...

I will take your good luck wishes though, and you can rest assure, that with the knowledge I gain from seeing both sides, I will be more able to accurately predict and forecast terrorist attacks then anyone! You watch!

// off topic // 888.com I'm all in...

// edit: I reminded you of that! Jeez, if that ever happened to me it'd be point and click hehe

// pass me another one foxy...
    The real question is not whether peace can be obtained, but whether or not mankind is mature enough for it...

********** |ceWriterguy
    [wayofftopic again] Nah, no point and click. Happened right in Times Sq day before parade day. We had to be in uniform per our CO's order. Guy bikes up, spits on me, calls me a facist. I say to him 'Man, your right to say that is the entire reason I was over there.' - Immediately after I say that, the 300lb monster Guido bodybuilder civilian guy about 3 people back says "Yeah! Quit F*ing with him!" and proceeds to beat the crap outta the kid. God bless NYC. I couldn't pay for a drink all day. [/wayofftopic]

Ok, last post for me here. I'll quit hoggin the space - This one's for Fox on his 2nd post - Without the UK by our side it'd be a lot harder. God bless Tony Blair and the Brits!