Have you seen my glass eye?

Thread: Have you seen my glass eye?

Have you seen my glass eye?

I heard this on the radio, and looked to see if I could find it online. God bless Google. It's a list of some of the items turned in to Lost and Found at Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany.

Among the things left behind were also prosthetic limbs and the arm of a mannequin, a set dentures with five golden teeth, sheet music by German composer Johann Sebastian Bach, a live quail, Bulgarian birth and marriage certificates and a ring with an engraved wedding date just four days before it was found.

Oktoberfest officials said the newlywed man had not come back to claim the ring, just like hundreds of others who lost rings, mobile phones, pairs of glasses and a wheelchair.
    Now...I've seen people who needed wheelchairs after a long night of drinking, but I've never seen someone get up and walk without their wheelchair!

The rest of the article is here.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Well Deb, I'm using your glass eye as an bangle on my nose ring, but it kind of does make it a little hard to eat.

The guy/gal in the wheel chair must have gotten carried away......oh thats a 'baaaaad' pun.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Okay, between you sneezing on it, and wiping food on it, I think you can keep the eye.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.