Ex Girlfriend

Thread: Ex Girlfriend

AO's Mr Grumpy

Ex Girlfriend

I got a phone call from a gorgeous ex-girlfriend of mine the other day. We lost track of time, chatting about the wild nights we used to enjoy together. I couldn't believe it when she asked if I'd like to meet up and maybe rekindle a little of that magic. "Wow", I said," I dont know if I could keep pace with you now I'm a bit older and a bit balder than when you last saw me" She giggled and said she was sure I'd meet the challenge "Yeah, I said, just so long as you don't mind a man with a waistband that's a few inches wider these days"She laughed and told me to stop being so silly.She teased me, saying that she thought tubby bald men were cute." Anyway I've put on a couple of pounds myself", she giggled.
    ....so I told her to f**k off.
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

No harm done... not like you were a hypocrite or anyting

You guys should've met up for coffee for starters, to view the wares, then decide whether ****ing or ****ing off is the next step in your re-found relationship
    /\\

Doggon that's almost funny, but you're a hard man....lol, but isn't that the way many are. As we get older, fatter, and loose our hair, some of us still think the foxes want to hang around us. I haven't figured out if it's because we have fewer brain cells remaining or if they just like old, fat, bald guys. Because somehow it does work!

Connection refused, try again later.

Banned
    Heh Heh... You don't like "heifer hunting"?

Fat Chicks are like mopeds they're fun to ride until your friends see you. -anonymous
    If you spend more on coffee than on IT security, you will be hacked. What\'s more, you deserve to be hacked.
    -- former White House cybersecurity adviser Richard Clarke

Thumbs down

I'm just hiding a post for no apparent reason...even though there is no ****ing swears in it.