Any other DA users out there?

Thread: Any other DA users out there?

Flash M0nkey

Any other DA users out there?

Well I seem to be spending more & more time on Deviant Art and was just wondering if we have any other DA members on AO??

would be intrested to see their work as wel

mines at -> http://v-ln.deviantart.com/
    gallery -> http://v-ln.deviantart.com/gallery/

the forums there aint up to much...the general chitchat is full of horney lil 14yr olds and it seems 4 out of 5 threads in there is sex related in some way >.<

but I guess most people dont go there for the forums

v_Ln

That's one of the most interesting sites I have seen for a while. Nice to browse. I checked out your work. Very interesting. Somewhat melancholy?
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Banned
    Is this something I can look at at work?

Originally posted here by Winston
    Is this something I can look at at work?
    Looks work friendly to me...
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Most of it should be Winston. I don't remember seeing anything there that was offensive. Don't let the title "Deviant" fool you, it's just art
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Banned
    Looks cool, but our web filter won't let me past the main page. Bastards.

Flash M0nkey
    yeah my college has it blocked as well - i am currently bitchin at them to have it placed on accepted list as I just think it is word filter blocking it.

but it is a great resource for all things multimedia - and has some really good artists on there as well. It does have an artistic nudes & some of the stock is nude as well (plus alot of lil gothy teens with fake suicide pics) but come on the youngest person in my college class is like 19 - surely they can act like an adult?? - well hopefully

v_Ln

Banned
    Words like deviant are not tolerated here. We have to be good little sheep.

Bungholes.

Flash M0nkey
    yeah i think thats the problem with college filter as well - but have gone to each of my lecturers to request it be unblocked they have agreed that there is no reason it should be and are now putting my case to tech support

v_Ln