Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Possibably the Ultimate Scam

I must have used the excite addy for the first CD I sent for......heh heh heh, the second CD was for SP2. I can't think of any other way MSN could have gotten that address. Guess I didn't trust MicroSoft about sendinfg a bunch of junk so used that addy.....lol

I followed the links also Tiger and found out they were legit. The only thing really throwing me was the typos and very unproffessional look, but that was apparently because of the way I had IE set up (I only use IE for Windows Update and excite -- excite wants to set too many cookies and I won't lower my Firefox setting enough for it to work with excite).

Snoockered by my own security settings.......
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

after getteing a copy of the orignal e-mail i think that it is real even with all the errors because it dose say the best way to get sp2 is to turn on your automatic updates.