Hopefully someone can help me out. We have a customer that has a Soyo SY-KT600 Dragon Ultra Platinum motherboard. He uses 2 Western Digital 120 GB Serial ATA drives in a RAID 1 configuration (mirrioring). They are hooked to the onboard SATA controller which is a Silicon Image Sil3112ACT144 (chipset). We do a fresh install of Windows 2000 Pro and load the drivers from floppy during the setup just like you're supposed to. I can load Windows 2000 just fine and install all the drivers and Windows updates just fine. I can install any software I need to as well with no problems. The system will reboot and start up and shut down just fine. Eventually however, the system will boot up and give him a blue screen saying something along the lines of the Windows registry cannot load a hive file, or when it gets to the main Windows 2000 boot screen it says that it is missing files. Bad part of the whole thing is that it affects both the drives due to the RAID 1 configuration. And yes, I have updated the BIOS to the most current version and used the most recent drivers to install the controller. And all of the device drivers are the most current revision as well. Anyone have a similar problem with Windows 2000 and SATA drives or with that controller specifically? Any help would be appreciated.