Thread: Senior Democrats use slang "faggots""niggers"

Senior Democrats use slang "faggots""niggers"

Pa. State Senate Debate Turns Ugly (senior Democrat calls Republicans "faggot"

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1240312/posts

Ex-Klansman Robert Byrd, the senior senator from West Virginia, casually used the phrase "white nigger" twice on national TV this weekend.

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/m...20010307.shtml

What does the gay community at AO think of that?

I'm sure we could dig up some sort of Dirt on your gay-loving and anti-racist republicans as well ...
    [H]ard|OCP <--Best hardware/gaming news out there--|
    pwned.nl <--Gamers will love this one --|
    Light a man a fire and you\'ll keep him warm for a day, Light a man ON fire and you\'ll keep him warm the rest of his life.

Republican George Bush says "Gynocoligists should spread their love to our woman".

I'm sure I spelled Gyno wrong, but hell at least I didn't say what he said.

Republican George Bush says " Iraq is right on track. They are doing better than we are"

Heh, Well there is two to even up the Dumbocrats.

**** 'em both. Vote Libertarian..... Oh, we can't, they had the Libertarian Candidate thrown in jail. *****s.

My favorite from Bush is "There ought to be limits on Freedom" when he saw a web page making fun of him.

http://www.georgebush.com &gt; Running Windows

http://www.johnkerry.com &gt; Running Linux

Almost forgot:

When Bush got into Office, he wasn't aware Germany had running water. Nice too see my home land reffered too as a 3rd World hole in the wall.

On November 2nd I'll be voting for my first time. I'd rather have Hitler as President than Bush, at least Hitler could speak.

Ahh, the Repubic hairs aren't gay lovers. They passed the Ban, and the Dumbocrats agreed. They pretend they love gays because Dick's Daughter is.

They call people who love Metal, Metal Heads, now me, I started calling people voting for Bush / Cheyney Dick heads. Heh I made that up when my Mom got a thing in the mail to vote for Bush. Don't worry, it won't be getting mailed, I shredded it.

Heheheheheheh Dick Cheyney's followers = Dick Heads.

Re: Senior Democrats use slang "faggots""niggers"

Originally posted here by !mitationRust
    What does the gay community at AO think of that?
    Well I'll be hung.......you excluded me.

*moxnix screams "DISCRIMINATION"!!!
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

If I showed everyone that tape of you drunk over at my house, I think they would think you were not excluded. Remember, Tinker?

Buahahaahahahahahahaha

When Bush got into Office, he wasn't aware Germany had running water.
    lol, he has been there several times over the years ya know. Who wants to see gore in a pair of ledderhosen.

Oh and yodeling a Misfits tune?
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

When Bush got into Office, he wasn't aware Germany had running water. Nice too see my home land reffered too as a 3rd World hole in the wall.
    Holy ****, are you serious? That has to be the most idiotic and ignorant thing I've ever heard. Germany is one of our allies, no? I mean seriously.. Germany can probably be considered a world power (although not more so today than say 40-50 years ago).
    Space For Rent.. =]