In June of 2004, when Volvo released its 2005 S40, the advertising for it was subcontracted to Saatchi & Saatchi, one of the biggest European advertising companies.
Saatchi & Saatchi taped a TV-commercial for the S40 in the French Alps, but the commercial was never aired.

When the crew finished filming the ad and the final cuts were made, the directors noticed something moving along the side of the car, like a ghostly white mist. The ad was never even shown to Volvo executives (and of course never aired) because of this. I found a copy of the ad on the net, and I have to admit that - although I don't believe in ghosts at all - this stuff is pretty... weird?

When the car re-appears from under the trees, you can clearly see a "ghostly white mist"; it strongly resembles a human form - you have to look closely, but it's there. It kinda looks like it's looking you right in the eyes... creepy.

I don't know if the crackling noise you hear when the mist appears was on the original tape, but it only adds to the feeling I had (you might have to turn up the volume... it's kinda soft).

Any thoughts on this one?

Here is the clip - Right-click and Save As.