completly removing musicmatch jukebox 9.0

Thread: completly removing musicmatch jukebox 9.0

Question completly removing musicmatch jukebox 9.0

ive been having a problem completly removing musicmatch jukebox whe i go to uninstall it soem shared files dont get removed ,and TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE the files have been causing problems with my other media players (winamp pro , media player 10 ) i.e. mp3s slowing down and skipping anyone have any suggestions my computer specs are as follow 2.8 ghrtz p4 with ht windows xp pro sp2 2x 512 ddr3200 120 gb sata hardrive ty for your time

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    If you have the other media players on CD, or can get them easily enough, delete all your media players. Reboot and run a registery cleaner package like 'Registery Mechanic'
    http://www.winguides.com/regmech/

Then re load the other media players.

A bit long winded, and I'm certain there MUST be a better way, but that's the way I got round a similar problem.

[edit] I've assumed that the shared files are with the other media players...........
    55 - I'm fiftyfeckinfive and STILL no wiser,
    OLDER yes
    Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

Originally posted here by foxyloxley
    If you have the other media players on CD, or can get them easily enough, delete all your media players. Reboot and run a registery cleaner package like 'Registery Mechanic'
    http://www.winguides.com/regmech/

Then re load the other media players.

A bit long winded, and I'm certain there MUST be a better way, but that's the way I got round a similar problem.

[edit] I've assumed that the shared files are with the other media players...........
    thank you ill give it a try and yes the shared files are with other media players also drivers for some of the hardware as well

i fixed the problem i went in set program access and defaults and selected windows media player as my default media player and then uninstalled musicmatch and it uninstalled with no problems thank you for your help in this foxy

try this my friend
    go to startmenu then run type this REGEDIT
    THEN FOLLOW THIS FRIEND... (IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH REGISTRY, TRY TO BACKUP FIRST)

HKEY LOCAL MACHINE>SOFTWARE>MICROSOFT>WINDOWS>CURRENT VERSION>UNINSTALL>MUSIC MATCH

if you find music match you may delete it.....