Team America- World Police

Thread: Team America- World Police

Team America- World Police

Ok, Who went and saw it?

I left with a busted gut and hurt cheeks from laughing so hard.

The movie was so cheesy it worked. I don't think they could have made it any other way.

I'm not sure how much the ladies will like it. There wern't many in the theater... and my gf didn't like it nearly as much as I did. Seems to be more of a "guy movie."

I just can't wait to see the uncut version. Supposedly it was "NC-17" before they edited it several times to get a "R" rating.

If you have not yet seen it... what are you doing sitting there?! Get up off your arse and go see it!
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Thanks for the review. The creators of South Park are pretty awesome, if it's anything like SP, then I'm definately gonna check it out before it leaves theaters.

Like this post? Visit PuRe\'s Information Technology Community. We\'ve also got some kick ass Technology Forums. Shop for books and dvds on

BS, EnCE, ACE, Cellebrite 11001001's Avatar
    Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."
    Well, anyone who noticed my avatar and sig change yesterday can figure out that I saw the movie.
    I saw it opening night, and it kicked my ass! I took the wife kicking and screaming, but even she couldn't keep from laughing throughout the whole thing.

I mean, c'mon... Puppet binge drinking, puppet sex, puppet violence... What could be better???

Go see Team America. If for no other reason than to see the Michael Moore puppett...
    That's Officer 11001001 to you...
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me

Most of the reason it was rated NC-17 is because of the sex scene.... it was originally 3.5 minutes long and they had to cut it down in order to get the movie rated R
    Duct tape.....A whole lot of Duct Tape
    Spyware/Adaware problem click