Ok guys, i need a bit of help. My problem is as follows:

Im a windows XP home edditon user at the moment (ME before that, 98, 95, etc.) and im ready to make the big jump. After reading gore's article on which linux distro to chose, i decided on SuSE (with mandrake as a close second). My problem is that about a year ago i installed Roxio Easy CD creater (6.0 i think). I tried to get rid of it after it began do all sorts of stuff to my computer. My sisters 4 year old imac was running 2x as fast as my pentium 4 1.8 rig. I tried to delete it, and i got alot of it gone, but i still get occasional problems with some reminants of the program on the PC. What is happening at the moment is that when i download SuSE personal (yes, i know, im cheap) it downloads the files as Roxio immages. I tried to burn the files onto CD with the reminnats of Roxio, but it was missing some files. How can i get it to download into a file that my soon to be reformated comp could open to install the new system?

By the way, I tried debian, mandrake, slackware, and gentoo linux and they all downloaded the same way. :P

Thanks

~T~