Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wear yellow

wear yellow

hay what sup AO,

So yha this wear yellow, is a fundraiser and what they are selling are yellow wristband's that are yellow with a nike sign on them and the also say live strong.
    The reason they are selling these is for cancer fundraiser. For people around the world with less money than others. Well thank you and have a nice day AO.

Oh yah here is the link to purchase yours if you would like.

http://www.laf-store.org/

this fund raiser is ran by lance armstrong by the way.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Ah.. the Livestrong campaign. A few of my students have these braclets. Interesting side note however, there have been instances in the US where students have been disqualified from various track and field events for wearing the bracelets. All-in-all it is a good one to support. Give credit to the man, he has done well at raising hope for those battling cancer.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

yup yup,
    student, so if you do not mind me asking mam? What are you the teacher of?
    But yes, a lot of people at my school have them. you also get them free if you join a sport so i will be getting mine dureing the b ball season. But i do prefer the blue ones for style. But nothing is better then the style of a cancer fund raising product.

Keeping The Balance CybertecOne's Avatar
    hey, i live in Aus.... and im not really up for buying boxes but i wouldnt mind giving support

will ask around work see if we buy a box or something...... if not i guess im just gonna have to give it a miss

CTO
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius --- and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    - Albert Einstein

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    student, so if you do not mind me asking mam? What are you the teacher of?
    I teach Intro Computer/Network Security and Advanced Network Security. I have a few students who are into cycling (they are MTBers and I'm a long distance tourer).

If you look around, you might find places that sell them individually. Although I just noticed this thread from a bike forum I frequent.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Here's another good option...although since this is a pink bracelet, I don't know how many of you guys are going to want one. It's a site set-up by people supporting Melissa Etheridge (who was just diagnosed with breast cancer.)

The Pink Bracelet Fund.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

BANNED
    I'd like the pink one more but I think there are other people who could use the money more than a rich singer.
    And why would you get disqualified from a track event for supporting a group that hepls cancer patients. It seems that school needs to get it's priorities straight.
    P.S. I thought you taught auto shop or something MsM...
    When death sleeps it dreams of you...

HAHAH tons of guys would buy the pink ones.....apparently pink is "cool" right now. :-p all pff id wear one.

********** |ceWriterguy
    I've been donating to help stop breast cancer for years now, and have had that little pink ribbon on the back of my testosterone-laden pickup truck every bit as long. Believe me, nobody takes issue with it or considers it 'funny'. The pink is a good cause, regardless of who's recently been diagnosed with it - although perhaps the cause will gain more headway with her open support.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

Muerto, the proceeds go to breast cancer research, not to Melissa Etheridge!! Silly!
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.