wtf! notepad is gone

Thread: wtf! notepad is gone

wtf! notepad is gone

Hi everyone, just when I was starting to think windows couldn't get any weirder somehow notepad.exe disappeared from my system. Today I clicked a .txt file and a message popped up saying that notepad.exe couldn't be found.
    After finding out notepad was gone I have ran Spybot, Adaware and Trendmicro's Housecall and nothing weird is going on.
    I haven't deleted notepad.exe. Last thing I uninstalled was Adaware and then installed the latest version. I ran a search for notepad.exe and found nothing. Now when I click start->programs->accesories notepad shows without its normal icon, it has a regular .exe icon.
    Weird indeed...

Has anybody had or heard about this annoyance??
    Any help or comments would be appreciated.

cheers,

-j

Go here: http://www.richardthelionhearted.com...s.html#notepad Download the correct one (Click on the link with your Operating System on it) and put it in C:/Windows/ (or C:/WinNT)
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

Banned
    Yeah, crap-pad is great...

Urrrrrggg.... PooP! Ok, here is that report you wanted.