Thread: animations.com

Computer Forensics

animations.com

OK. What the hell is an ad for animations.com doing on antionline? and clipart.com?
    Is the site losing that much money that you have to resort to letting them run ads here? This is a slap in the face to the notion that this is a security site. I'm quite frankly offended that the decision was made to run the ads on this site. It gives it the feel of the damn mickey mouse club. Last time I checked this was antionline.com...a SECURITY site, not the mickey mouse club. How can any self respecting security professional take this site seriously with these ads running?

This is obviously a bug...and in the famous words jack Swigert on Apollo 13..."houston we have a problem".
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

Yeah, never mind how all these blue colors have screwed up the play-doh' container look of this site. That and considering the age of the majority of most members, oh gee... what made you wanna go and compair this place to the mickey mouse club?

What ads??? I never see any ads.

(And I am not turning off my Proxomitron and Firefox just to see what you are talking about)
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Banned
    Animations.com is owned by JUPM... and so is clipart.com.
    "Letting them run ads here" should be "running our own ads here"...

Computer Forensics
    Negative: that makes sense then I suppose..but I still object. *shrug*
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

er0k
    You would think the ads would at least be "security" related in some form or fashion.