Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sleepwalkers who have 'sex sleep'

Keeping The Balance CybertecOne's Avatar
    lol, you dont blame it ... your unaware and just as shocked and surprised as they are. the reason it happens is that the body is not immobilised which it usually is during sleep, however, because it isnt, your body is able to act on its dreams and and thoughts even if they are at a subconcious level.

you wont wake up if you believe its all part of a dream.

"If you are lying there dreaming about having sex with your wife and you just happen to be having sex with your wife then there's nothing there to stop the dream. You don't perceive that as wrong."
    However, if something UNUSUAL happens, say for example, and alarm clock buzzing at 7:30am to get you up for that dirty for letter word (w-o-r-k), then you would wake up.
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius --- and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    - Albert Einstein

I beleive this story. I have never walked in my sleep but my gf has woken me up a few times and we have been having sex. Just last night she woke up and i was kissing her.
    On the other hand if she found me having sex with another person i dont think she would accept sleep sex as an appropriate excuse.

Keeping The Balance CybertecOne's Avatar
    [off topic]

um, this has bugged me since i first read it, and it just seems a little strange to be called sex sleep... wouldnt it be better if it was called sleep sex?? like sleep walking and sleep talking.....

its just the way words are ordered to appear what action is being taken.. ie, sleep walking.. is walking while you sleep etc... hehe, didnt know you could get a couple of winks in during sex sleeping

Do you know what i mean??? heh, sorry but it was buggin me

[/off topic]
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius --- and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    - Albert Einstein