Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skull and Bones to win Presidential Election

Banned

Skull and Bones to win Presidential Election

In the upcoming Presidential Elections, one thing is sure: the winner and next president of the US is going to be a member of Skull and Bones...

Both Bush and Kerry have membership to Skull and Bones on their CV's. When asked about it, Bush answered: "It's a secret society... so secret that I can't tell you anything about it." while a spokesman for Kerry said "John Kerry has absolutely nothing to say on that subject. Sorry."

Nader already expressed his concern, wondering if candidates are after what's best for the country, or after what's best for Skull and Bones, and not without reason.

Author of "Secrets of the Thomb", Alexandra Robbins, understands Nader's concerns.

Here's an interesting read on Skull and Bones, and here's a transcript of an interview with - amongst others - Alexandra Robbins.

The CIA has its roots in Skull and Bones, lots of highly ranked government members thank their position to membership of Skull and Bones,... makes you think

About what? /me seem's a tad confused.. doesn't seem like any big whoo haa to me??
    Space For Rent.. =]

Banned
    You replied 4 minutes after I posted... did you read any of it?

Here's a list of members... you might recognize a bunch of them

You replied 4 minutes after I posted... did you read any of it?

Here's a list of members... you might recognize a bunch of them
    Actually Negative, I did However I fail to see the importance it plays on the election although that list of people does strike me as interesting. And yes, I do recognize a group of them.

I was merely confused as to what in tarnation the damn thing was. But after reading that list and seeing how most people in the CIA got their job ala this "organization" it seems interesting. I doubt it's not the first of it's kind either.
    Space For Rent.. =]

********** |ceWriterguy
    Ok, here we have to politicians who're involved in some sort of 'secret fraternity' - once you reduce out the BS factor on the article links you posted (given every 'secret fraternity' has those who post negatively about them - see the Masons for an example), it boils down to two politicians in a social club. I'm sure if we run checks on every politician out there, we'll find Rotarians, Lions, Masons (including Shriners, York and Scottish Rite), Skull and Bones, Oddfellows, and a slew of others. Some who're even members of more than one. What's the point? They do it for social contacts, which are essential to anyone who works in the public eye. Shall we now condemn them having good ideas as well?
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

er0k
    Originally posted here by Spyder32
    [B]Actually Negative, I did However I fail to see the importance it plays on the election although that list of people does strike me as interesting. And yes, I do recognize a group of them.
    The answer to this, is that both of these men have been bribed before. After you are selected as a member of the skull and bones, it has been said that you receive 15,000$ and a grandfather clock. This small reward is nothing compared to what Iran or N.K. could offer bush or kerry. Look at Saudi Arabia and think about how much we get from them yearly, (those are the bin ladens folks) and for a president to take power who is this easily bribed just to further his own success... and make a school look better... hrm.. it plays a significant role in the election. At least we have seen what Bush does in office, avoid the bin ladens.. hrm...

Banned
    Lions Club and Rotary Club aren't exactly the same as the stuff I'm talking about...
    They do it for social contacts, yups... and only for social contacts. At least 5 members of the Bush administration are members (and there are only around 800 of them). I'm not condemning them for having ideas, good or bad - they don't have any :/
    I couldn't care less about what their rites are (they like to dress up as devils, don quichote's and popes), but it strikes me as weird that no matter how different Bush's and Kerry's ideas are, they are unified by their membership. Whomever wins the election, Skull and Bones always wins. And you bet that there will be some Skull and Bones members in the administration, no matter who wins.

And what's with the "Yes! Absolutely! I'm a member and proud of it! But I can't tell you anything about it..." .
    If someone gets appointed to an important position solely because of membership, that's what I have a problem with...

er0k
    you can't stop it though. Unless of course you can prove that they are doing some illegal activity

not much of a secret society if their names are all posted, and if they do nothing but argue and fight and point fingers...
    [gloworange]find / -name \"*your_base*\" -exec chown us:us {} \\;[/gloworange] [glowpurple]Trust No One[/glowpurple][shadow] Use Hardened Gentoo [/shadow]
    CATAPULTAM HABEO. NISI PECUNIAM OMNEM MIHI DABIS, AD CAPUT TUUM SAXUM IMMANE MITTAM

I say torture 'em until they confess..
    ...and then kill 'em.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.