Dropper.Freshbin.F and BackDoor.Prosti.F

Thread: Dropper.Freshbin.F and BackDoor.Prosti.F

BANNED

Dropper.Freshbin.F and BackDoor.Prosti.F

A guy messaged me this morning asking me if I could help him find something about these two viruses this morning. AVG found them on his computer. I went to google first and found nothing. Then I went to AVG and it turned up nothing. I'm having him run housecall right now but if anybody knows anything about these two would you let me know.

Edit: Trend micro found it to be a javaexploit that wasn't a big deal since he was fully patched. And it cleaned it so problem soved.
    When death sleeps it dreams of you...

Listen, I have the virus Dropper. Freshbin and AVG free edition found It in: d:\system volume information (hidden folder which is empty and a user can't go inside to check...) and told me to run AVG Antivirus, and when I do FULL SCAN, It doesn't find anything.....
    and It's goes on..... AVG tell's me ----> I make full scan -----> avg doesn't find enything
    and goes on
    and goes on

Listen, I have the virus Dropper. Freshbin and AVG free edition found It in: d:\system volume information (hidden folder which is empty and a user can't go inside to check...) and told me to run AVG Antivirus, and when I do FULL SCAN, It doesn't find anything.....
    and It's goes on..... AVG tell's me ----> I make full scan -----> avg doesn't find enything
    Disable the bloody system restore.. restart the computer.. re-enable the System Restore..
    System Volume Information is where your Restore information is stored.. some AV's will remove from here.. unfortunatly AVG normaly won't..

BTW System folder Info ..is not empty..just your unable to view any details..
    The inability of the main scan to clean in the svi this is a recurring bug in AVG 6.. Version 7 should deal with it..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

thanks Und3ertak3r......
    I did It..... Hope this will work..... :}