Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can someone help me with this error?

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    well i hope something changes because i dont have 200 dollars to spend on MS word! i will try DL'ing open office and hopefully she will accept it but i dont know.... i wish my teacher was more of a compremising person but she isnt
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

I would ask for a paper printed copy of these "rules", signed by herself.........if she refuses you either belly up or go higher...........up to you.

I would require a similar for her definition of "MS word format"

As she seems to be promoting a monopoly situation, I do wonder what kickbacks she is getting?

I am a long way from you Tex, but it seems to me that this person has a thorough IRS audit well overdue and I DO have "long arms"

Please let me know your thoughts on the matter............

BTW, I also have the software that MSM mentioned, and it is good, as is the one that I mentioned.

I would also be interested to know if this is her "personal" requirement, or that of your college? after all, there might be others who fear the IRS even more?

it must be over 3 years since I last sacrificed something to the IRS?

Good luck

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    i will try DL'ing open office and hopefully she will accept it but i dont know.... i wish my teacher was more of a compremising person but she isnt
    Actually, she probably won't know the difference. I suspect the reason she is asking for it to be a "Word document" is because that's the application she knows and uses. It's to avoid people submitting stuff in PDF or Pagemaker or Quark formats (where you can get better formatting options and a better layout).

When you save and then submit your document, don't forget to choose the option to "Save As..." and save it as a Word 97 doc.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage