Ok, my computer was acting a little strange so I decided to run my spybot. It turned up an error during scan and said this:

error during check!
backorifice.d (datei C:\windows\win.ini kann nicht geoffnet werden. The process cannot access the file because it is being used by anoth...
So I decided to run eveyrthing I got, spybot (which errored again), adaware (which didn't find anything), and avast! AV(which didn't find anything). I started in safe mode and ran it all again, still nothing and spybot came up with the same error. I looked up running process but I don't know what to look for, it all seems pretty normal to me. I also ran msconfig and looked up the startup applications and didn't find anything unusual but then again, I don't know what to look for. I decided to run the software on my other computer(the family computer) and spybot caught this:

Error during check!
Cabrotor (datei C:\windows\win.ini kann nicht geoffnet werden. The process cannot access the file because it is being used by anoth...
I ran norton and spybot on that computer and norton didn't even catch it. all the software I ran on both computers were all updated.

Now I know that backorifice was bad and I looked up what cabrotor is and it's pretty much the same thing as backorifice... a backdoor.

Nothing seems to be working!
Please help me!
Thanks in advance!