Thread: L0phtrack Dictionary Lists

L0phtrack Dictionary Lists

Hi,

I'm after any sort of dictionary lists that I can use under L0phtcrack version 4.0. Would anyone happen to know where I may find such a list/s? or could anyone provide me with some?

Help appreciated.

Some wordlists

I use the argon wordlist for LophtCrack. The site below has the argon wordlist on it. This is a 24MB zip file that expands up to around 250MB and contains over 22 million words. There are also some tools on the site that will allow you to make your own wordlists.

http://neworder.box.sk/codebox.links.php?&key=passdict

P.S I wouldn't try to open this file to view its contents, because your computer will have one hell of a time displaying it.

I downloaded the Argon wordlist, and there's a lot of duplicate entries. In fact, the duplicates make up over 158MB of the wordlist.

[root@dite root]# uniq theargon.lst > wordlist
    [root@dite root]# ls -lh | grep "\(theargon.lst\|wordlist\)"
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 234M Nov 3 01:28 theargon.lst
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 76M Nov 3 03:43 wordlist

So, it may be massive, but that's just quantity. And I do suggest examining the file and possibly fine tuning some of it to your needs. I know there's a lot of stuff in there, but if you just cat it you'll notice a lot of things that are probably just too much and ultimately useless. Of course, I suppose this also depends on your needs and your method of generating passwords.

By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Thanks for the links, these are excellent.