He's shaking, he's on his way out
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: He's shaking, he's on his way out

Banned

Thumbs up He's shaking, he's on his way out

Bastard Arafat, Clinton's closest buddy about to die!
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,136749,00.html

Hrmm, yeah I heard about that in the news. No disrespect or anything, but you shouldn't refer to it as "on his way out" or "he's about to die!". Sorry, I've recently lost two close one's to unrelated causes but I'm extremely touchy right now.
    Space For Rent.. =]

the beign of authority kurt_der_koenig's Avatar
    Sorry to hear about your lose Spyder32.

Bastard Arafat, Clinton's closest buddy about to die!
    maybe for the better but who will take his place?

Banned
    Nice one, !mitationRust. From now on, let's post a "let's celebrate because someone's dying" thread in Cosmos every time it happens :/

Banned
    Originally posted here by Spyder32
    Hrmm, yeah I heard about that in the news. No disrespect or anything, but you shouldn't refer to it as "on his way out" or "he's about to die!". Sorry, I've recently lost two close one's to unrelated causes but I'm extremely touchy right now.
    Yeah, I'll pour some 12y/o scotch out for your homies.......but Arafat, I'll piss on his grave, mofo never should have been granted access to our soil.

Artist C-murder Lyrics
    Album Life Or Death (explicit)
    Title Ghetto Ties
    "Ni**a bleeding from the mouth, he shaking, he's on his way out"

and I thought you liked rap!?

too many years too late!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Nice one, !mitationRust. From now on, let's post a "let's celebrate because someone's dying" thread in Cosmos every time it happens :/
    W00T! Lest start with the death of the curse of the Bambino....no wait...what curse?

OK OK OK...lets start with Arafat when the dirty dog finally dies...

Some people are better off dead...for the sake of humanity.

Sorry to hear about your lose Spyder32.
    Thanks man

Agreed.

Yeah, I'll pour some 12y/o scotch out for your homies
    Heh, thanks the one death was my grandmother and the second was a close friend of mine. Thanks again.

Artist C-murder Lyrics
    Album Life Or Death (explicit)
    Title Ghetto Ties
    "Ni**a bleeding from the mouth, he shaking, he's on his way out"

and I thought you liked rap!?
    Heh, I don't like Master P but C-Murder is alright. Too bad he's about to do a bid. AND YES, I LOVE RAP. My knowledge of rap >>>>> your knowledge of rap.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Negative, it's hard to show respect for a man who planned attacks like he did. Not the kind of attacks that catch women and children through mistakes but targeted precise attacks against them for a single purpose, instilling fear.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Banned
    I'm not asking respect for the man's deeds, Road. Sharon (and 99% of the world population...) is in the same "better dead than alive" category for me, but you won't see me jump on his grave when he dies.

When Iraqi insurgents did the same to American casualties (remember the "trophy"-drive through town), what I heard from this community was "they're animals, beasts. Humans don't do that". You guys just placed yourself in the same category as far as I'm concerned.