abc 6:30 tonight

Thread: abc 6:30 tonight

abc 6:30 tonight

"What took place on September 11 was but the opening salvo of the global war on America and that our Lord willing, the magnitude and ferocity of what is coming your way will make you forget all about September 11," the man, whose face is covered by a headdress, warns in the video.

"After decades of American tyranny, now it's your turn to die."

"You are guilty, guilty, guilty. You're as guilty as Bush and Cheney. You're as guilty as Rumsfeld and Ashcroft and Powell...," the man states.

He goes on to warn of an upcoming horror: "The streets will run with blood," and "America will mourn in silence" because they will be unable to count the number of the dead.

"People of America, that was the verdict now for the sentencing: as participants and partners in the crimes of the regime, you too shall pay the price for the blood that has been spilled."

i have only two words ..."lock" and "load"
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

AO Ancient: Team Leader

Gotta love these people......

I Tiger Shark, who is already in America, will bomb, shoot, infect with nasty viruses, and kill with the chemical weapons stash I have in my basement, all Americans......

There..... Are you scared yet?????

You should be..... That's where the cats litter box is....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

You should be..... That's where the cats litter box is....
    LOL. I have three of those WMDs at my house.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.