Thread: how 2 bypass admin restrictrions on win NT 2000

Angry how 2 bypass admin restrictrions on win NT 2000

HI ,
    i am nt that good in hacking or ne thing else but i need a help. my admin has put several restrictions like i cant do anything like i cant store or even run any programs which i download from net
    help me
    roshaz
    Came as strangers,
    met as friends ,
    Parted as one

Young person,

Please listen to the advice of one old enough to be your Grand Father

Do NOT do these sorts of things....they are not good..............you will get into big trouble , please believe me

Your Admin is the Boss..................perhaps you should talk to eachother?

Take care

wrong place to ask such things..if you are a lamer this should be your last post before you get banned...if you are not a lamer and want to learn about such things (I don't care why) then stay,ask more specific questions,read,improve the way you express yourself,improve your syntax...i won't negg you this time, but next time I will
    Is that the place where I am supposed to say sth clever and brilliant so that everybody understands how clever nice guy I am????
    Screw you guys I am going home!-Kartman

How about you get your own computer at home and use that to download and run programs?

Or ask your admin very nicely and see if he will give you free riegn across the system.

Or perhaps bribe him with money, candy, or promises of female companionship (many admins have problems in that area) although this may end up costing you more cash.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Roshaz:
    Ok, the reason you are being flamed here about this is because these forums are mostly based around how to improve network security, not how to bypass it. I don't know where you are that the admin has restricted your user rights so completely, but I am sure that if you read the AUP you will find that trying to tamper with the security settings will be in direct violation. My suggestion to you is to try to find a way to talk to the admin, and explore what functions you do have.

While other might help you with pointers toward work arounds or bypasses, I suggest that if you try and use them on your network, you will most likely be 1) caught and 2) banned or barred from the network and have no access at all. What you are asking for is someone to give you information that can be used for you to commit an illegal act. Never a good idea on a security based website.

And of course you can follow ROn1n's advice, bribes might work... worse case you'll have to wear the kneepad's yourself :O
    ~ I'm NOT insane! I've just been in a bad mood for the last 30 years! ~ Somepeople are like Slinky's: Not good for anything, but the thought of pushing them down the stairs brings a smile to your face!

AO's Mr Grumpy

Re: how 2 bypass admin restrictrions on win NT 2000

Originally posted here by roshaz
    HI ,
    i am nt that good in hacking or ne thing else but i need a help. my admin has put several restrictions like i cant do anything like i cant store or even run any programs which i download from net
    help me
    roshaz
    The first thing you should do is ask yourself "Why"
    Why would the Administrator want to do that, put restrictions on the system ? Possibly because he is responsible for the security of the system and does'nt want you to download and run programs from the Internet, and there are numerous very good reasons for this, not least of which will be the policy of whatever institution or workplace you are at

Asking the Administrator of a system the question "Why" is a good first step to knowledge
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)