Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Halloween / All Souls / All Saints / Samhain

Happy Halloween / All Souls / All Saints / Samhain

Finally! I waited a whole damn year and it's finally back! So like what;s up for Halloween this year guys? I have a few extra people coming so I might be getting cops called again, and I can't play my yearly show because I blew 3 bass amps playing Dead Kennedys, but I'm still going too do sit. I'm going out and of course having fun and maybe getting some candy. And MonsterFest is one AMC!!!!

Anyway, 11:50 PM, I have 10 minutes too wait, HAPPY HALLOWEEN ****ERS! I'm out!

Ok gore......just for you and cause its Halloween: Find the Differences
    [glowpurple]HALLOWEEN[/glowpurple]
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

!! HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

(to all you pagans out there)
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!

AntiOnline n00b
    Hi,

-=HAPPY HALLOWEEN=-

trick ur treat smell my feet give me something good to eat................ aaaaa Too Old for this

weeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

made a HUGE jack-o-lantern, got my costume ready, house filled with drink, 4 diferent types of vodka jelly in fridge, decorations are waiting to be put up

2 night is gonna be a good night

v_Ln

I'm gonna be dressed as a paintballer - 'cept every time I see a kid halfway through the whole "trick-or-treat" line I'll let a few fly so the people that open the door see a cute little princess go "trick-or-AHHHHHHH" I actually did that one year when I was 15. Then cops started patrolling and my friends and I were like "this was a really bad idea...." I was a bad kid. If I were a parent I would be pissed. I'd like pull out the shotgun and fire off a few rounds into the woods where the paintballs were comin' from.

Originally posted here by SwordFish_13
    Hi,

-=HAPPY HALLOWEEN=-

trick ur treat smell my feet give me something good to eat................ aaaaa Too Old for this
    =o

DON'T YOU EVER SAY YOU'RE TOO OLD FOR THIS EVER AGAIN!!!! You're only too old if you lose your spirit.

NP: The Misfits

Bonfires burning bright,
    Pumpkin faces in the night,
    I remember Halloween,

Dead cats hanging from poles,
    Little dead are out in droves,
    I remember Halloween,

Brown leafed vertigo,
    Where skeletal life is known,
    I remember Halloween,

This day anything goes,
    Burning bodies hanging from poles,

I remember Halloween, Halloween,
    Halloween, Halloween, Halloween,

Candy apples and razor blades,
    Little dead are soon in graves,
    I remember Halloween,

This day anything goes,
    Burning bodies hanging from poles,

I remember Halloween, Halloween,
    Halloween, Halloween, Halloween,
    Halloween, Halloween, Halloween - The Misfits

My Playlist :

The Misfits, All albums,

Samhain Boxed Set. All Danzig CDs, Murder Dolls, White Zombie and soem Lords of Acid for good spreading.

Halloween games:

Blue bash - Play your Bass or guitar very loud until someone in blue tells you too stop. Play The Monster Mash, Misfits version. Everyone likes it. Last Halloween me and my drunk cousin were playing Sweet Home Alabama, and I re did the lyrics too be about a pound of Opium, it was fun until 45 seconds later when you can hear "Allen, cops". And me saying "Oh **** dude the cops, get that **** hurry! Run!".

We left lol.

NP: The Misfits - The Monster Mash, older version from Cuts from the Crypt CD.

The stuff in my profile (The "other" Halloween thread had a reply about my profile) well, that information was taken from me reading, watching specials on TV and things like that. The information was all correct as far as I could see so if someone sees an error I'll look into that.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN ANTI ONLINE!!!!!!

MAY THIS ONE BE THE BEST EVER

HAPPY LATE AS HELL BIRTHDAY THEHORSE13 lolololol (Sorry, had too tell everyone you're old now ; ) )

********** |ceWriterguy
    Got decorations up, including this weird little black cat that's 4ft tall and uses a blower fan to keep itself inflated. Fridge is loaded with beer, poker buds coming over, lotsa candy for Mrs |ce to give to the little kiddies.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

Keeping The Balance CybertecOne's Avatar

its not fair!!! we dont celebrate halloween over here in Aus :'( its something i wouldnt mind experiencing.....

So i guess that leaves the question as to who is having me over next year :P

CTO
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius --- and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    - Albert Einstein

And what kind of backwards ass **** is that? No Halloween???? Dude I'd never make it down under, I'd get pissed off and end up taking over the whole Country with a spork.

NP; THE MISFITS - THE MONSTER MASH LIVE!

it's already 10:30 PM **** I hate how fast it flies by, now I have to wait 364 more days Anyway, I still have over an hour to enjoy myself, so I'll see you guys later, I spent a while at my hot neighboor's house and then drove around and went out, came back, went out, Now I have Misfits on XMMS and Halloween on DVD going, and I'm out again.

The Night HE came home

My Birthday is coming up, but I don't care about that, I like Halloween more.

My Birthday is a reminder that Halloween is over, so it pisses me off.

I stayed up for 3 days for Monster fest. I've seen almost every movie and owned most of them, but I watch them too support them so maybe they will get played more often. Blood, Gore, and Horror Core, this night, anything goes, I remember Halloween!