Thread: Students suspended for hacking Oxford network

Students suspended for hacking Oxford network

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-1009_22-5...=zdfd.newsfeed

Perhaps if they had taken their findings directly to the school instead of publishing it they may not be in this position. Although based on their actions it looks like they're looking for publicity. They had to have known what was going to happen.
    \"You got a mouth like an outboard motor..all the time putt putt putt\" - Foghorn Leghorn

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Me thinks you're rather slow on the draw: http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=263466

Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

While I didn't notice the previous link, this one included the punishments handed out (the link in the other article is from July). I tried the "Has this topic been posted before?" button but it came back as no results. Oh well I'll have to delve deeper next time. Can I blame it on the Monday after eating too much Hallowe'en candy??
    \"You got a mouth like an outboard motor..all the time putt putt putt\" - Foghorn Leghorn

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    It's the search method. The "Has this topic been posted before" only looks at the Title, AFAIK. A seperate search using Oxford as the search term brought up the others. And why not share since you seem to have so much difficulty with all that candy?
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Errrr....

I think that I was the first to mention "rustication"?