Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dell certification Q&A

Dell certification Q&A

Where can I find all of the question and answers to become Dell Certified.

I know there is the training doc 8&gt

Been there,
    Done that

I went to google @ 1st but everything points back to Dell and there cource

Want to bypass them and just take the test

I figured that because it is a "open book test" that maybe someone would have the answers avalible for studing before I take the test.

If you have the asnwer and you don't study, you have't really learned anything...

MsM help me out here
    O.G at A.O

Yes your are right

the thing is questions like on the C800 how many silver screws hold the LCD

like anyone will be asked that question in real life

er0k
    if you think you can problem solve w/o actually learning the material, you are in for a long ride. Sure you might pass the test, but you will be fired after about a week of ****ing up.

The idea of a class is not to teach you how to pass a test. It is to teach you how to apply the **** you know from the class and on the test towards the real world. What you learn along the way in order to understand the questions on the test is the most important part of a course.

Like I stated prior.

is it realy so important if you know how many screws hold a laptop that are silver, right off the top of your head

Not

well if a customer comes up and wants to make a custom LCD, he may ask you hopw many screws he need, and you tell him the correct number, he'll be impressed and probably say something good about you to your manager, i work at a restaraunt, when i do something good, customer tell my manager that and guess what, a raise is closer each time ...

remember: a certificate mean that you are a PROFFESSIONAL in tha field, every detail you should know !
    O.G at A.O

well if he is planning to go into creating a new lcd for what ever reason he can put how many he wants.