Vocal Political Support

Thread: Vocal Political Support

Vocal Political Support

As most of you should know by now, I hate politics and all polititians. And I think that basically it is a Roman circus type of thing to keep the masses entertained.

But I have a question to throw out, to anyone and everyone whom might be caught up with the process.......on the last day, before the elections, and before the whining starts.

Why ~~~ are the people who claim to be the most conservitive 'Bush' supporters the most vocal, biased, and arguementitive of anyone who posts in this forum?

I will not start quoting line after line of different posts to prove what I mean. It should be obvious to anyone who has been reading any of the threads posted in Cosmos in the last few months. And I am not flaming any who have, but as kind of an outside observer this has peaked my curiousity.

Oh, and to forstall any complaints about being patriotic......I will be voting tomorrow. Not for many of the national big party issues, but mainly on the state and local issues where I can actually see the results and might make a difference. And I am a true independant voter. I vote for the person and not their party.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

I think this is because Republicans, in general, tend to thrive on the discussions of issues, and have a deep seated desire to share their political views. (Or maybe that's force feed them down anothers throat in some instances. ) Which is supported by the fact that Republican talk show hosts are able to aquire a much bigger audience than their Democratic counterparts.

Democrats (IMHO so don't shoot me here) in general, on the other hand, tend to expect you to feel thier cause and simply agree without looking at all of the facts or doing adequate research. Which is supported by the Democratic control of the news and entertainment industry. It's easier to insinuate wrongdoing and conspiracy than it is to prove it and insinuated wrongdoing and conspiracies are entertaining.

So Republicans want to discuss logically and debate issues, and Democrats want to appeal to your emotions and protest naked in NYC.
    The mentally handicaped are persecuted in this great country, and I say rightfully so! These people are NUTS!!!!

So Republicans want to discuss logically and debate issues, and Democrats want to appeal to your emotions and protest naked in NYC
    I'm sorry but I haven't seen much of either side doing that on here lately. I have seen a lot of biased opinions that will not even consider any one elses point of view -- from both sides.

To be truthful, I have seen better discussions of the issues on a truckers web site I frequent. And truckers are the most opinionated, biased, muleheaded people I have ever been around.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

opinion is what its all about. you read the facts...or someone's opinion of the facts and all you have to take to the polls is opinion.

now that it's all over but the shouting i just hope the best thing happens for our country...whatever that may be.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

er0k
    its because secretley every republican knows they are wrong and is too egotistical to admit it, therefore they feel constantly threatened and under attack, therefore they are very ansy and jumpy to retort, or even start arguments.

:O did i just say that out loud?! :P