Yasser Dead, now what?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yasser Dead, now what?

the beign of authority kurt_der_koenig's Avatar

Unhappy Yasser Dead, now what?

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,...385027,00.html <<English>>

Yasser Arafat, the 75 year-old Palestinian leader, was determined to be clinically dead on Thursday in a French military hospital, according to Israel's Channel Two television, which cited French sources. Arafat was being treated there for an unknown illness.
    Now that he is gone....now what? Who will take over? And what will the terrorists do since they lost another supporter of their actions?

DjM

PARIS (AP) - Yasser Arafat is alive, the head physician at a French military hospital said Thursday, refuting reports saying the Palestinan leader had died.
    What the fsck? I guess over time we will tell if one of these reports are true.

There is only one constant, one universal, it is the only real truth: causality. Action. Reaction. Cause and effect...There is no escape from it, we are forever slaves to it. Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the 'why'. 'Why' is what separates us from them, you from me. 'Why' is the only real social power, without it you are powerless.

(Merovingian - Matrix Reloaded)

I've been seeing mixed reports all day. First I heard he was in a coma, then dead, then alive..

They are probably trying to cover it up so they don't get bombarded with attacks from Israel while their country is in a bad state. Who knows who will take over... mabye Bush?
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Originally posted here by phishphreek80
    I've been seeing mixed reports all day. First I heard he was in a coma, then dead, then alive..

They are probably trying to cover it up so they don't get bombarded with attacks from Israel while their country is in a bad state. Who knows who will take over... mabye Bush?

Israel has already made a pledge to take no action while Arafat was out of the country. In fact, they took no action after that suicide bomber made a mess of things other than to bloviate that they would do something about it later. Unless there was serious provocation by the Palestinians, Iwouldn't expect that posture to change.

Who knows.
    There is only one constant, one universal, it is the only real truth: causality. Action. Reaction. Cause and effect...There is no escape from it, we are forever slaves to it. Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the 'why'. 'Why' is what separates us from them, you from me. 'Why' is the only real social power, without it you are powerless.

(Merovingian - Matrix Reloaded)

I'm just curious....why did he go to France to get treatment?

Banned
    They want to enroll him with the Legionaires.

They could us a few good men.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Same here!

They want to enroll him with the Legionaires.
    lmfao sh*t that was funny but hey maybe he won't run away when the fireworks go off at disney land! oh well, gotta love the media<not!>