Thread: how to make somthing like a tivo???

Post how to make somthing like a tivo???

i have been looking for a few day about tvio and how it works but i cant really find any thing on the details of how it works i know it runs a linux opersting system and uses mpeg2 decoder and
    encoder to save and send its files but how does it actualy work i am wanting to build my own tvio like thing so i am wornding these things and was wornding if any one could point me in the right direction or could give me some information that could be usefull.

OK, i am drunk and i found the anwser for you -- next time use google before you ask...

http://www.byopvr.com/Web_Links+inde...ink-cid-4.html

a page with 28 different tutorials and howto's on how to make a PVR (personal video recorder)

[disclaimer] i just got home from the bar [/disclaimer]
    [gloworange]find / -name \"*your_base*\" -exec chown us:us {} \\;[/gloworange] [glowpurple]Trust No One[/glowpurple][shadow] Use Hardened Gentoo [/shadow]
    CATAPULTAM HABEO. NISI PECUNIAM OMNEM MIHI DABIS, AD CAPUT TUUM SAXUM IMMANE MITTAM

ok thanks i used yahoo and i did not find any thing like that cuz google was not working for me last night thanks for the reply.