Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Plagued by Dropper.delf.3.L Please help

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Imported all 12 miles from Canada.... What can I say.... It's the best draught I can get.....

You out there Lady.... I can't stay here all night......
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Here is a Hijack for you Tiger.

(Will go well with your beer)

Edit> OK, I fixed it Tiger....had it in rich text and zipped, now it is in notepad.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Mox:

Seen it.... Too funny...... But it didn't seem to come through right.... I just recognize the title...
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Tigershark

are you there, I am sorry but couldn't get back online till now. REading all these posts and not sure where I should start!!!!!!! yikes

hijackthis

As requested I have hijack this but need some instructions as to what I need to do. Sorry to be such a pest everyone, but sincerely appreciate you help!

Well since Tiger is not online right now, you could get Spybot S&D, AdAware, and a good trojan cleaner and the run them in safe mode. Then get hijack this and put it in its own folder and create a text file of the log it generates and post it here as a text attachment, Some one will then get a chance to look it over in the next couple of days and post back what you should remove.

Also you can go to Trend microsystems site and run their online scanner ' Housecall'....it is very good.

If you need the links for any of these, just ask and I will get them for you. (or google them)
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

as per instructions

I have run Spybot, adaware, pest patrol etc but the darn little thing comes back every evening. I will see if I can figure out how to post the hijack log.

Have you run them in 'Safe Mode'?
    And I would suggest (highly) going to Trend and running 'Housecall': http://housecall.trendmicro.com/hous...start_corp.asp
    Author Unknown

dropper.delf.3.l

hopefully I have done this correctly

no, these were not run in safe mode, just with system restore shut down...I will run over to trend and do that then reboot in safe mode and follow your suggestions....then check back again. Thank you!