Intel Extreme Graphics

Thread: Intel Extreme Graphics

Intel Extreme Graphics

Ok here's the problem. I'm fixing a friends laptop. I re-installed windows (installed XP Pro), formatted everything, everything is fine except that he doesn't have any grapics drivers, when i go to properties -> Settings-> advanced -> monitor tab, it says Default Monitor instead of the type like Compaw 700 or whatever, when i go to the adapter tab it says Unavailable for everything, now i had this problem with a desktop PC i formatted but i just download Intel Extreme Graphics driver and everything was ok, bow on the laptop when i install the driver, it says Can not identify motherboard chipset, unable to install.....so i download Aida32 and determine that the chipset is ATI Raedon IGP-340M, and under Problems and suggestons in Aida it says, AGP is not enabled, may cause perfomance penalty. What should i do next, try and download the chipset driver ?

Have any suggestions ?
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

Banned
    Go to run, dxdiag, and check the Display tab and (to see if you have correct drivers) and paste the results here... more information is needed.

i downloaded the ATI readon chipset drivers from HP, fixed everything, tx though.
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

or next time you could just go to the laptop manufacturers site and download video drivers for that lappy

It's funny that most people always try the hardest solution first, well...i do ....