Thread: Ifilm movie player hack.

Ifilm movie player hack.

I was messing around on ifilm and wanted to view a movie larger but that darn login kept comming up. I only wanted to see one movie so I messed around with the html till I came up with a way to watch any movie at any bandwidth.

I do not suggest anyone use this code very often since it is a paid service. But for those of you intersted in web security it may be helpfull.

I did not want to post code directly on AO so heres a link to the message board I put it on...

Ifilm code

I have been able to do the same with just about every site that offers movies online.
    As well as music, ringtones, and anything that can be previewed.

Again, I do not recommend using this script to gain access to ifilms member area full time.
    Whats a \"START\" button?

I do not suggest that anyone eat the delicious candy that is on the desk right next to the unlocked front door at my house at 1234 Temptation Lane.

I did not want to post it directly on AO but I’ll be gone between 3pm and 5pm so don’t be thinking about that mouthwatering treat.

Again, I do not recommend you try it even if it is the best tasting snack in the whole world and easily accessible.

Kinda forgot your psychology 101
    Connection refused, try again later.

Banned
    im gonna use it all the time, im gonna tell all my friends^_^

lol, Yes yes yes I get it. I'm just coving my bases. Noone can say I didnt warn them if they get blocked from ifilm or maybe their isp gets subpoena.

I chose the ifilm one over the cinemanow.com one because ifilm is probably more likely to not care if someone watches a video or two at a higher bandwidth. Whereas cinemanow.com is full version retail movies.

p.s. I don't recommend reading any of these posts, they may contain words and stuff.
    Whats a \"START\" button?