How to get admin rights in Windos XP Pro?

Thread: How to get admin rights in Windos XP Pro?

How to get admin rights in Windos XP Pro?

Do somebody now how to get admin rights in Windows XP?

thanks for your help.
    Share on Google+

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Ask the owner of the machine really nicely...... A six pack of cold beer often helps too.......

Or would you like to qualify your question?
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides
    Share on Google+

I want only a good answer on my question. The computers on school are very stupid. You can't install software etc. You can't do nothing. I want admin rights to install software etc.
    Share on Google+

I want only a good answer on my question. The computers on school are very stupid. You can't install software etc. You can't do nothing. I want admin rights to install software etc.
    listen kiddo, if you want to "hack" your school's computer, then go ahead and be stupid, but don't come asking us how to do it!

i will give you one hint, and i think i then have given more then i should have, but heh, i'm having a good day today:

click here to find out how to get admin access..
    Share on Google+

They deny users those rights because of people like you.

edit: no thats not me in the picture
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...
    Share on Google+

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    And he did give you a good answer. I suspect your school has something known as an AUP (Acceptable Use Policy). You should be contacting your admin about software you want to install. Get to know them and they may trust you enough to have it. Otherwise, you will be break-in and violating the AUP, which for some schools means explusion.

It isn't that hard, however, to get administrative rights (that is, change the password on administrator). A tool like this one can help you with that but you do that, it's your risk, your ass and we don't want to hear any whining about you getting expelled or suspended for violating the AUP of the school. Often admins put those restrictions in place. Schools are businesses today and are held responsible for a lot.

Lastly, if your ethics are as questionable as I suspect they are, I don't think too many businesses would be interested in hiring you after you spend time in prison (oh ya. If you do use this and break into the system -- which is effectively what you'd be doing -- the prison term won't be a great highlight on the ol' resume, although I'm sure that "Bubba" would be more than glad to warm your bed at night).

So be smart about this...

Go play on your own machines, not the schools. I mean, what in the world do you so desperately need to install?
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage
    Share on Google+

The computers on school are very stupid
    Apparently they are smarter than you are.

(ok, not very helpful. I admit it)
    Share on Google+

The computers on school are very stupid. You can't install software etc
    I still havent stopped laughing at this! ...... ......
    Drugs have taught an entire generation of kids the metric system.

http://tazforum.**********.com/
    Share on Google+