Halo 2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halo 2

Halo 2

Well guys... Halo 2 comes out today... Mine should be here at my house when I get home from school... If you haven't played the first one, go out and buy an xbox and play it. If you aren't planning to buy the second one, rethink your life :P

I am soooo excited... I should have the single player beat by the time we have our lan party friday night... That will rock as well...

Somebody PLEASE pour ice cold water on me...
    [H]ard|OCP <--Best hardware/gaming news out there--|
    pwned.nl <--Gamers will love this one --|
    Light a man a fire and you\'ll keep him warm for a day, Light a man ON fire and you\'ll keep him warm the rest of his life.

Yay! I'm gonna be giddy as a schoolgirl!

Do let me know how it is IMMEDIATELY upon playing it! I'll have to wait until I have some money before I can score it, as I'm blowing all of it on computer equipment and Christmas shopping presently...

Once again Microsoft has taken over an industry. Sad sad day for us all. Well i'm still addicted to Unreal 2004 especially since the editor's choice edition mods came out.

Penny Arcade sums it up pretty well this week.

Penny-Arcade

Hrmm, personally I'm a Nintendo person. I never did support the idea of Microsoft coming into the gaming industry, although it does have some good games for it's system (namely Halo, etc).
    Space For Rent.. =]

I got it last night at Midnight, it's amazing, not gonna' write a review right here but it's worth trading in ur PS2, gamecube, and soul for. Hell and I'm a PS2 fan! (Not literally, if I was I'd have my work cut out for me trying to keep the piece of **** from overheating)

I'm a fan of halo and halo 2 looks awesome but I personally can't wait for half life 2 ... that will be the best game

Originally posted here by Aden
    Once again Microsoft has taken over an industry. Sad sad day for us all. Well i'm still addicted to Unreal 2004 especially since the editor's choice edition mods came out.
    BS... BUNGIE is owning the industry... Microsoft just happened to buy them out... If MS starts a monopoly in the gaming industry (which I HIGHLY doubt will happen due to nintendo's VERY faithful market) Bungie will probably leave...

And James, the game totally ****ing owns... That is the best way to put it. No other way works.

Everyone should go buy it ASAP.
    Light a man a fire and you\'ll keep him warm for a day, Light a man ON fire and you\'ll keep him warm the rest of his life.

Halo 2 party tomorrow night Well kinda...at my friends house were just gonna sit and play for a while...he got it today as an early b-day present but yea should be fun.

Originally posted here by kryptonic
    Halo 2 party tomorrow night Well kinda...at my friends house were just gonna sit and play for a while...he got it today as an early b-day present but yea should be fun.
    Yeah we are having an 8 person lan party on friday... Should be awesome... I've been trying to work out some good gametypes... I can't wait to play zanzibar...