Thread: Fedora Core 3 Release

AO French Antique News Whore

Fedora Core 3 Release

Fedora Core 3 is now available from Red Hat and at distinguished mirror sites near you, and is also available in the torrent. Fedora Core has expanded in this release to four binary ISO images and four source ISO images, and is available for both x86-64 and i386. Please file bugs via Bugzilla, Product Fedora Core, Version 3, so that they are noticed and appropriately classified. Discuss this release on fedora-list.
    http://fedora.redhat.com/
    -Simon \"SDK\"

<me thinking out loud>
    I wonder if you can just change the yum config file to download the fc3 files to upgrade?
    </me thinking out loud>

I also saw that they included firefox PR1 with this release.

Wonder why they just didn't wait the coupld of days for the final release for firefox to come out.

They normally don't include software that isn't "stable" in the releases... but they made an exception for firefox?
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.