Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hitman Pro

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    oh sorry lol my mistake didnt know that i might offend some people, here in Texas we have the HU ( hick union) lol
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Hello guys and gals,
    Hitman Pro will when started auto update the freeware versions of :Ad-Aware SE 6.2 (versie 1.05) Webroot SpySweeper 3.0 Spybot Search & Destroy 1.3 SpywareBlaster 3.2 McAfee Stinger
    Checks the settings of these freeware(didn t check it my self cos lack of time.......sorry)
    When you dont have the freeware programs already installed,Hitman Pro will install it from this one installer!(so only the freeware)

I like it because when started i can take little nap and after this nap(5-10 min)al scans and cleans with those newly updated freeware progs are finished and you will be immunizzed.
    Sorry for any typo s.

Greetings.

Okay, I'm in favor of this, and here's why: I get way too many people asking me for help with their popup problems, and here's a fun little utility I can throw at them that simplifies my shopping list of "download all these programs . . . " Quick, dirty, does just about everything I'd recommend.

I just ran this on my laptop and it did a marvelous job of not requiring me to think about much for a while. If you're into that sort of thing.

English

Is there an English version?!?!?!?!?!?!

Bah. Who needs an English version? Just do a spouse-mode installation (just say yes, dear everytime it looks like there's a button that should be clicked), and the actual tools are all English-language apps.

I understand that...and that's what I did. But, when running the program the commands (like the drop down box) are not in English.

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    yes its hard to answer some of the questions they ask like something about the google toolbar when its not in English
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Originally posted here by brichards99
    Bah. Who needs an English version? Just do a spouse-mode installation (just say yes, dear everytime it looks like there's a button that should be clicked), and the actual tools are all English-language apps.

That will do the job haha lol.

I did just mail the guy from Hitman Pro and asked him for the english version.
    And Tiger,Your batch file might work but is of no use for the rest of the world,until YOU post it online

Maybe you will get some donations
    Greetings

shite..

Who needs an English version?
    customers of mine who are busting at the seems to pay cash for an easier solution..useing tools that work....and that means cash for Mr Hitman

I do have a little problem.. after rereading the lavasoft site.. when was the SE version known as 6.2 (ver1.05)? is that some german type thing.. I thought that teh Adaware SE was at version 1.05.. but I be very picky....

about to see how much of my Bavarian ancestery is able to cope with the translation..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Undies,

HotSpot made a mistake. It is SE build 1.05...................in an earlier post he said what he ran:

Ad-Aware SE Build 1.05
    and that came from the app itself.

I just checked my machine and I still have the 6.2 folder but it is empty, so SE must have deleted it.

As the product goes to the official sites and checks for updates, I don't think that there is a problem?

Cheers