View Poll Results: Brian Nichols - Would you fry this guY?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • No Way Dude - Like, all life forms are too precious to wast dude?

3 12.00%
  • Not Likely - Executions should be reserved for planned, heinous crimes, not for the mentally insane..

0 0%
  • Probably - The death penalty is a serious decision, but is sometimes necessary for criminals that murder indescriminately, regardless of their mental state.

5 20.00%
  • Where is the &^$$#&^*%$^%#@ HANDLE?

17 68.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: They say all the programming jobs are going to India...........

Ninja Code Monkey
    Some get outsourced, some don't.
    "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." - Erasmus
    "There is no programming language, no matter how structured, that will prevent programmers from writing bad programs." - L. Flon
    "Mischief my ass, you are an unethical moron." - chsh
    Blog of X

AntiOnline n00b
    and i all depends on profit ...................if there is profit they will

and by profit i mean not just a few buck or short term thing .................profit includes effeciency , timeliness , users-satisfaction ..................and i don't think outsourcing progarmming is profitable .

My bad - thanks mathgirl

How much profit? What is the average pay of a average programmer here compared to one in India (let alone other jobs).

AntiOnline n00b
    Hi

The Average Salary of a average programmer is somewhere between 12,000 to 13,000 Rs ( i would say a programmer get between 10,000 to 35,000).............1 Dollar approxemately equals 47.50 Rupees.(it's always floating between 43 to 48 )

So it's somewhere around 200-300 $$ ................... for a entry level programmer it would be like somewhere 90 to 100 $.............. now compare that with 2000 $ here

But thats not profit ...............there are many other things to be considered to evaluate profit ..

--Good Luck--