can you help me out guys,
Im always having a problem with my hardrives in my cybercafe.

When I tried to defrag all the drives it seems not finishing its task. It says that run scandisk to check for errors. However, I tried to run the Scandisk but suddenly I already took an hour to wait to finish the scandisk but it seems that is not finishing its task.

Is there a problem in my physical drive or just that my software is not in good condition or maybe may drive is full but I know its not that full guys..
Im using windows me.

Any suggestions guys regarding disk management or hard drivre management or links
my cousin told me to use PARTITION MAGIC( sad to say Im not that experienced in Partition Magic) and he also told me to use Norton Ghost 2004 or 2003 . is good guys > any post wil do ..

Im really having a hard time formatting my harddrive, I have a lot of experience that the pc hangs when booting, can't defrag the certain drive... It makes me nuts...

Any suggestions guys regarding disk management, or how to maintain a disk or how to maintain a good disk .

THANKS GUYS.
sorry if I had a lot of questions, its that just Im the only one managing my cybercafe. That's why really having a hard time when maintainig the shop..