Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Extreme Positive Thread

AO French Antique News Whore

Extreme Positive Thread

I know this was mention before but I’ll do it again. It’s too easy to make a thread go extremely positive. Anyone with 5 green dots giving away a full punch of AP will make a treat extremely positive! Can you do a little modification in the code to change the number of AP need to make a thread change status?

And while you’ are at it, make another status like “Monsters Positive” who required a huge number of AP to have this status. This should be really easy and fast to do for you someone as you, mnstrgrl.

Thank you.
    -Simon \"SDK\"

We discussed this once a while ago, and nothing has happened, i think we made suggestion to make a thread go Monster Positive, and we w'ere taking quotes from unreal tournament etc for the names when a thread gets many AP's...
    O.G at A.O

How about getting rid of thread AP and just leave things as they once where. "im bored, lets change stuff around just for the fun of screwing stuff up." Blah blah... If I want to be entertained by AO then I'll come here simply for that, not to play capture the flag in unreal tournament. Ya ga'damned dumb ****ing dick-heads.

well, in my last thread "VB problem, very noob", no one except me has given points to the thread, and i have given a full NEGATIVE punch to the thread since i would like it closed, but it still stays Extremely positive, explain that!

Would i need to get ny other account with more greenies and lot more posts to let it take a real hit, or doesn't that matter??

The more AntiPoints you get, the more antipoints you give out, but if you're a senior with 4,000 Ap's and hit a newbie with 50 Ap's, you'll probably get him in the minus range, but if you hit another senior, you'll maybe knock off 1 or 2 points, all depends how much you give out, to whom you give out and how many negative and positive you give out. I think your AP's carry value when you pass the 50 AP's barrier, not sure.

Dont make another account, both will get banned
    O.G at A.O

Dont make another account, both will get banned
    this IS my other account, like i said i have one with 610 posts and a lot of AP's, but i got bored with the name. as soon as i have passed the 275 posts with this account, i will ask one of the mods to ban/remove my other account..

well, in my last thread "VB problem, very noob", no one except me has given points to the thread, and i have given a full NEGATIVE punch to the thread since i would like it closed, but it still stays Extremely positive, explain that!

Would i need to get ny other account with more greenies and lot more posts to let it take a real hit, or doesn't that matter??
    If you're a senior with 610 posts and a lot fo AP's. than that question was the dumbest a senior at AO can ask !
    O.G at A.O

Banned
    Your other account has been banned, White_Scorpion...

er0k
    omg just leave the ap system alone or scrap it.

Banned
    And on a side note: I don't think that someone with 5 greenies can make a thread go all the way positive (although I may be wrong)