about the 15 free .info domain names

Thread: about the 15 free .info domain names

Banned

about the 15 free .info domain names

Can you guys tell me which is the most legitimate site to actually go throught the proccess with. Any ideas or suggestions I should know about. Will I need credit card info.

Banned
    I used Namesecure and it worked... I actually don't remember if I needed cc info or not...

I tried to register I got this:

Why are we asking for credit card information?
    Although your order total comes to $0, submitting your credit card information will enable us to store it for your convenience in any future purchase. It also helps us ensure that this order is legitimate. Your credit card will not be charged for this purchase or any subsequent purchase without your express authorization to do so
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

Banned
    does anyone know if i can "have" a web page anywhere w/out a credit card info. maybe like geocities or something like that. i need to set up a quick page for a friend and i don't wanna put my info w/ his domain.

\"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Banned
    my site is twin-turbo.info and i went through namespace and didnt have any trouble and did NOT have to use a CC

reg free domain in hostway.com
    regdomain with end *.info, select bussined packet email, the order will shown Order 0$.
    later change Dns to use, if want host will pay $$

now 1and1 is support 25 domain free for accounts