Thread: AVG 7.0 Available

AO French Antique News Whore
    -Simon \"SDK\"

Hey Hey,

You should mention that AVG Free 7 is now available... AVG 7 has been available for the past year or so... This is a big update as far as I'm concerned... I'm still kind of curious to see if they'll push out a binary update to change AVG Free 6 to AVG Free 7.... While it's great that the new version is available... with updates stopping for AVG Free 6 on December 31st, 2004 this could mean bad things for current AVG Users.... Just stop and think to yourselves for a minute... how many people's computers have you installed AVG on.... How many of those people, if Version 7 doesn't come down in AVG's automatic updates, will bother to upgrade to the new version? Which could mean that january will be a haven of new viruses and lack of protection.. I know myself that I've installed AVG on 400+ computers since Sept... and prolly 3-400 between last Jan - April... and I'm only one person.... If anyone has seen anything that confirms AVG 6 will push out a version of aVG 7 please let me know... I'm not looking forward to doing manual AV upgrades on 400 PCs...

Peace,
    HT

AO French Antique News Whore
    Sorry.. I was rush when I post!

Thank for the head-up!
    -Simon \"SDK\"

its fine with me dude at least helps for other people who seems to be still using the 6.0