Thread: Winlibre

AO French Antique News Whore

Winlibre

WinLibre is a rigorous selection of free, legal software for Windows 98, 2000, XP
    WinLibre packages this quality software in a complete and coherent product
    WinLibre software meets your essential needs : Office (word processor, spreadsheet, presentation), Internet (web, email, messaging), Multimedia (music, video), Create (drawing, music), Tools (file compression, antivirus)
    WinLibre automates and simplifies their installation
    WinLibre stands in two versions: a complete autonomous setup (155 MB) and, a mini setup (0.6 MB) which downloads from Internet the selected software at installation time.
    After having downloaded and launched Winlibre , choose the software to be installed in a single click. Winlibre will install them for you.
    Link : http://www.winlibre.com/en/index.php
    -Simon \"SDK\"

Hi Simon,

Thanks for that..........will be trying it out over "le fin de la semain"...............not "le Week End"

Tell me, why is it 148Mb en Anglais but 167Mb en Francais (sorry, not good enough to do cidillas )

Cheers (Bon Chance?)

Johnno

euh! 148Mb en Anglais IS NOT 167mb en Francais! Number are number! Explain yourself better or explain me the word cidillas because that, I never ear/saw!
    -Simon \"SDK\"

Simon, mon vieux, please excuse my apalling English sense of humour

The download sizes were as I quoted depending upon the language.

A "cidilla" is a punctuation mark that we don't have.............it would be under the letter "C" in Francais, for example?..........you also have accute, grave and circonflex?

EDIT: I think that I mean "accent" or pronunciation guide, frequently to let you know if the letter is hard or soft?

Banned
    C cedille... that little wormy under the letter c.
    ç <-- That one

I think the best example would be to type this same phrase in French!

Je pense que le meilleur example serait de retapper cette même phrase en Français!

You see, type something in french always take more space that in English! Hope I answer you question!
    -Simon \"SDK\"