Where to find computers?

Thread: Where to find computers?

Where to find computers?

Hey guys i am looking for a older labtop computer and am woundering where to go to find one. I got my last 3 computers from freinds and stuff that where trowing them out but i am look for a labtop now nuthing fast. just something that works that i can trow slackware on and browse the internet. Where do you guys get your computers from?
    EHU

Originally posted here by 妯py展ght
    Build them ourselves .......

i think newegg.com is a good place, never been there but a couple of friends buy stuff there always.
    He was talking about Laptops....
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Ugh, sorry for the post, im tired, in what price range are you looking for ?
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

as cheap as possable really i dont have much money to trow around i wish i did. I just want something that will get me on the net and let my conect to my ftp server and such. Anywhere from a 233-533 i guess procesor and i whould like at least 128mb ram hd storge dont mater and ram is not a big part cuase i am willing to buy extra ram off of like pricewatch or something for cheap.
    EHU

Is there a place im my area you think that like people trow there old computers out to or something like that?
    EHU

You should check out some of the companies, they always throw out old computer or donate them, go and tell them your starting college and you don't have money for a laptop right now and if they donate you and old one. COmapnies like progressive or i don't know what local companies you have alays have some scrap laying around.
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...